Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time for the 4th Annual Pulling of the Race Card.

Every January the Gun Guys (really just one guy) pulls the race card. Don't believe me? It's literally a yearly ritual (1, 2, and 3). I guess since Gun Guys is now defunct, John Rosenthal decided to take their yearly ritual to HuffPo.

I'm beginning to find it quite insulting that every year the gun banners try to pander to black people (and various other bleeding hearts) with their, "Hey, can't you see those poor black folks are getting shotting up by the evil white man's guns?" message. Am I supposed to jump up and down screaming "Oh clawdy! Dem ebil guns is killin' mah chirren!" Uh... No.

I and most other black people know the real causes of crime and violence in our communities. Banning guns, restricting guns, or whatever gun control scheme they desire is just treating the symptom rather than the disease.

Maybe they'll get it next year, but like last year, I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment