25. Winchester Ave./60th St., Chicago IL
24. Wallace St./58th St., Chicago IL
23. Mount Elliott St./Palmer Ave, Detroit MI
22. East-West Expy/Orange Blossom Trl., Orlando FL
21. Cedar Ave./55th St., Cleveland OH
5. North Ave./Belair Rd., Baltimore MD
4. Beaver St./Broad St., Jacksonville FL.
3. 7th Ave./North River Dr., Miami, Fla.
2. State St./Garfield Blvd., Chicago IL
1. Central Pky./Liberty St., Cincinnati OH
The places on the list rank from relatively gun owner friendly to downright antagonistic to gun ownership. You could give the entire country Chicago's gun control laws and those same neighborhoods will still be more dangerous than others. That's because gun control is not crime control.
Violence in America is not a gun problem. It is a culture problem. Specifically the gang/thug culture that thrives so well in urban areas and takes the majority of lives. Handgun bans, bans on open carry, and bans on concealed carry do nothing to address the underlying emotional, intellectual and psychological deficiencies that promote gang/thug culture.