Taken from the Sun Times.
1) Cincinnati, Central Pwky./Liberty St.
2) Chicago, State St./Garfield Blvd.
3) Miami, 7th Ave./North River Dr.
4) Jacksonville, Beaver St./Broad St.
5) Baltimore, North Ave./Belair Rd.
6) Kansas City, Bales Ave./30th St.
7) Memphis, Warford St./Mt. Olive Rd.
8) Kansas City, Forest Ave./41st St.
9) Dallas, Route 352/Scyene Rd.
10) Richmond, Va., Church Hill
11) Memphis, Bellevue Blvd./Lamar Ave.
12) Dallas, 2nd Ave./Hatcher St.
13) Springfield, Ill., Cook St./11th St.
14) St. Louis, 14th St./Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.
15) Little Rock, Ark., Roosevelt Rd./Bond St.
16) Philadelphia, Broad St./Dauphin St.
17) Tampa, Amelia Ave./Tampa St.
18) New York, St. Nicholas Ave./125th St.
19) Chicago, 66th St./Yale Ave.
20) Baltimore, Orleans St./Front St.
21) Cleveland, Cedar Ave./55th St.
22) Orlando, East-West Expy./Orange Blossom Trail
23) Detroit, Mt. Elliott St./Palmer Ave.
24) Chicago, Wallace St./58th St.
25) Chicago, Winchester Ave./60th St.
Why is Chicago on this list even once, let alone 4 times? Why, if Chicago is so dangerous, do the people have no right to concealed carry? Why do Chicago residents have to fight to even maintain the means of self-defense in the home? Is this just another failure of the "Gun Free Zone" experiment?